Registration for Sponsorship of this event, which will be held on Friday, May 27, 2022 at the Lakefront Arena is closed. Please contact Martin Huber at (504) 821-4121, Ext. 133 for more information. You can also email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Booth Registration Procedure
1. Please select a sponsorship level below, click on the link to register.
(Click Here to download Sponsorship Levels Document)
a. You will have to pay a refundable $100.00 deposit through our website.
b. Registration on our website will end on Friday, May 13, 2022 at 11:00 A.M.
2. Priority will be first given to higher level of sponsorships first.
3. Then, because we anticipate we will have more sponsorship requests, priority will be first come, first served on every level.
4. If your agency is not able to receive a booth sponsorship for this event, your deposit will be refunded.
Payment Procedure for the Sponsorships Selected
1 you will receive an invoice through PayPal by email to pay the remainder of the cost of the sponsorship by 3:00 P.M. on Friday, May 13, 2022.
2. If paying the full amount through the PayPal system, the invoice should be paid in full no later than Monday, May 23, 2022 at Noon.
3. If your organization would rather pay by check instead of by the Paypal system.
a. you will be required to sign a document stating that payment will be received no later than Friday, July 15, 2022.
b. The agreement will additionally state that “failure to get the payment in by this date will result in your organization not being able to participate in New Orleans Council
on Aging events until the full balance is paid.”
The tentative schedule for this event is as follows:
Friday, May 27, 2022
8:00 A.M. Vendors Check in. Please note that vendor representatives will have to either provide proof of vaccination for COVID-19 or present a negative COVID test dated no earlier than May 25, 2022. Wearing a mask will be optional.
9:00 A.M. Doors opento participants. Participants can visitbooths at this time and throughout the event.
10:00 A.M. Ceremony starts.
10:30 A.M. Community Awards
11:30 A.M. Lunch Noon Senior Party
1:00 P.M. Participants leaves, and teardown begins.
1:30 P.M. Event ends for all vendors.
Though our past events have had over 1000 participants, dueto COVID-19 and concern in the elderly community in New Orleans, we are notable to guarantee how many participants we will have at this event.